AJC New York’s Leadership, Advocacy, and Diplomacy (LEAD) Fellowship is a seven-month cohort experience series designed to provide an elite group of emerging AJC New York leaders, aged 40 and above, an exclusive immersive experience into the work of AJC. The goals of LEAD are to bolster participants’ knowledge of the scope and scale of AJC’s work, educate participants on AJC’s signature and nuanced advocacy, and offer real-life advocacy experience.
LEAD participants will engage in seven sessions that explore the breadth and depth of AJC’s advocacy work. These sessions will be held monthly, beginning in November 2022 through May 2023, covering topics including:
- Combating antisemitism
- Promoting Israel’s security and legitimacy
- Defending pluralism and democracy for all
- Legislative outreach and engagement with elected officials
- Diplomacy with world leaders
Responsibilities of LEAD Participants
- Attendance at each LEAD session.
- Each participant will contribute a minimum of $1,250 to AJC New York’s annual campaign.
Benefits Afforded to LEAD Participants
- Recognition as part of AJC’s Marshall Society
- Invitations to exclusive Marshall Society events in the New York region
- Exclusive opportunities at AJC Global Forum 2023
- Invitations to national Insider Briefing conference calls with AJC experts
After participation in LEAD, participants are encouraged to continue to stay involved in the AJC New York Marshall Society and to pursue future AJC leadership opportunities, such as joining the AJC New York Board.
Applications for the 2022-2023 LEAD Fellowship Cohort are closed.
If you are interested in learning more about the LEAD Fellowship or applying for the 2023-2024 cohort, please email Brandon Pinsker, Associate Director, AJC New York, at email@example.com.