AJC New York’s Leadership, Advocacy, and Diplomacy (LEAD) Fellowship is an award-winning seven-month cohort experience series designed to provide an elite group of emerging AJC New York leaders, aged 40 and above, an exclusive immersive experience into the work of AJC. The goals of LEAD are to bolster participants’ knowledge of the scope and scale of AJC’s work, educate participants on AJC’s signature and nuanced advocacy, and offer real-life advocacy experience.
LEAD participants will engage in seven sessions that explore the breadth and depth of AJC’s advocacy work. These sessions will be held monthly, beginning in November 2023 through May 2024, covering topics including:
- Combating antisemitism
- Promoting Israel’s security and legitimacy
- Defending pluralism and democracy for all
- Legislative outreach and engagement with elected officials
- Diplomacy with world leaders
Responsibilities and privileges of participating in the LEAD Fellowship include:
- Attendance at each LEAD session
- Recognition as part of AJC’s Marshall Society
- Invitations to exclusive Marshall Society events in the New York region as well as to exclusive programs typically reserved for members of the National Leadership Council
- Invitations to meetings of the AJC New York Regional Board
- A minimum contribution of $1800 to AJC New York's Annual Campaign
After participation in LEAD, participants are encouraged to continue to stay involved in the AJC and to pursue future AJC leadership opportunities, such as joining the AJC New York Board.
Applications for the 2023-2024 LEAD Fellowship Cohort can be found here. The application deadline is October 18, 2023.
If you are interested in learning more about the LEAD Fellowship or applying for the 2023-2024 cohort, please email Brandon Pinsker, Associate Director, AJC New York, at email@example.com.