September 7, 2022
It is no secret that antisemitism is on the rise in the United States. American Jewish Committee’s (AJC) 2021 State of Antisemitism in America report revealed that 90% of Jewish respondents believe antisemitism is a problem. Until now, there has not been a single resource for American society to tackle the world’s oldest hatred. In a just-released mobilization tool, AJC’s Call to Action Against Antisemitism in America highlights a path forward for all sectors of society, including government, corporations, the media, college campuses, and more. Listen as Holly Huffnagle, AJC’s U.S. Director for Combating Antisemitism, breaks down this resource and explains why addressing antisemitism requires a bold, targeted, and cohesive strategy to understand, respond to, and prevent it.
- (0:40) Holly Huffnagle
- Learn more about AJC’s Call to Action Against Antisemitism: AJC.org/ActAgainstAntisemitism
- Check out season 1 of The Forgotten Exodus: ajc.org/forgottenexodus
- Listen to our latest podcast episode: What a Restored Deal with Iran Could Mean for Israel and the Entire Middle East
- Follow People of the Pod on your favorite podcast app, and learn more at AJC.org/PeopleofthePod
- You can reach us at: email@example.com
- If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please be sure to tell your friends, tag us on social media with #PeopleofthePod, and hop onto Apple Podcasts to rate us and write a review, to help more listeners find us.