AJC is There.
Action Item Index
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Stop the Dishonest Academic Boycott
- Lawrence Grossman in JTA
For consistency, a boycott aimed at Israeli academia should insist on forgoing the use of anything produced by Israeli brainpower — much of it at the very universities targeted for boycotting.
- Parsing An Academic Boycott of Israel
- David Harris in New York Times
If Israel is so anathema to the majority of American Studies Association members, then presumably they will extend the boycott beyond Israeli universities to everything Israeli.
- Defining Anti-Semitism in Europe
- Andrew Baker in Jewish Week
Was the EU Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) decision to drop the longstanding "working definition of anti-Semitism" from its website an honest error or a malicious act?
- Kristallnacht, Stolen Art and the Presence of Memory
- Deidre Berger in Huffington Post
With growing numbers of pupils who have no link to German history, curriculum addressing the Holocaust needs to be reviewed and rewritten.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Judge Learned Hand Dinner honoring Judith Kaye and Alon Kapen
- February 27
Long Island, NY RSVP
- AJC Women's Leadership Board & AJC NY Honor Chelsea Clinton & Linda Mills
- April 30
New York, NY