AJC ON AIR
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Anti-Semitism and Islamist Fundamentalism in France
- Simone Rodan-Benzaquen in Huffington Post
How do we prevent our youngsters from "importing the conflict," a term that is regularly being used by our political leaders when they denounce anti-Semitic violence, if our mayors excuse and even glorify hatred of Israel and Jews?
- European Responsibility to Protect Jews
- Andrew Baker in Jerusalem Post
Some governments and political leaders have been reluctant to identify the victims as Jews or to identify the perpetrators as radical Islamists or even to call it anti-Semitism.
- Is Germany Safe for Jews?
- Deidre Berger in Huffington Post Germany
The safety of Germany's Jewish community cannot rest on law enforcement measures alone. In democratic Germany, Jews are only secure when the broader society sees anti-Semitism as an attack on democracy.