- The Diplomatic Dance and the Iranian Threat
- Lawrence Grossman in Times of Israel
It turns out that America's Sunni allies in the region are just as worried as the Israelis.They perceive the Americans tilting toward Iran in the delicate Middle East balance of power.
- Miamians forge bonds with Israel's tech innovators
- Matt Haggman and Brian Siegal in Miami Herald
The trip provided a unique opportunity for leaders in Miami’s burgeoning entrepreneurial community to understand what’s behind the success of the country dubbed "Startup Nation."
- 50 Years On, How Nostra Aetate Has Transformed Jewish-Catholic Relations
- Noam Marans in JTA
Nostra Aetate reversed nearly two millennia of Christian enmity toward Jews and Judaism that had led to violence and death, peaking tragically with the Holocaust.