LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Don't Forget Syria
- Kenneth Bandler in Jerusalem Post
"It is a sad day for the Security Council when members start making excuses for other member states killing their own people."
- Geert Wilders Was Not Defeated
- George van Bergen in Times of Israel
Of the country’s 16.9 million people, 2.1 million are non-Western migrants, mostly Turkish and Moroccan, and their Dutch-born children.
- AJC Opens Central Europe Office
- David Harris in Poland Today
On March 27, AJC, the global Jewish advocacy organization, will open its newest international office in Warsaw. We earnestly hope it will contribute to the further deepening of ties among the seven nations, the United States, Israel, and the Jewish people.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- UNESCO Ambassadors Visiting Israel with AJC Project Interchange and Israeli Ambassador Carmel Shama-Hacohen