April 7, 2022
When it comes to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the pathway to peace has typically been presented as a choice between a one-state or a two-state solution. Guest host Jason Isaacson, AJC’s Chief Policy and Political Affairs Officer, speaks with Avi Melamed, Israeli intelligence and strategic affairs analyst and author of Inside the Middle East: Entering a New Era, about possible other solutions, the impact of the Abraham Accords on the region, and why the story of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not separate from the story of the Middle East.
Then, Natalia Mahmud, AJC Associate Director of U.S. Muslim-Jewish Relations and Program Director of the Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council, joins us to share the traditions she practices with her family during the month of Ramadan.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- (0:40) Avi Melamed
- (17:03) Manya Brachear Pashman and Natalia Mahmud
- Signup here to attend a Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council Iftar on April 22, 2022 near Dallas, Texas
- Urge Congress to Stand with Israel
- Urge Congress to Counter Russian Aggression
- Listen to our latest episode: “We Lost a Lot of Leverage”: Freed Iranian Hostage Speaks Out on Iran Negotiations
- Don’t forget to subscribe to People of the Pod on your favorite podcast app, and learn more at AJC.org/PeopleofthePod
- You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please be sure to tell your friends, tag us on social media with #PeopleofthePod, and hop onto Apple Podcasts to rate us and write a review, to help more listeners find us.