Empowering Young Professionals in Global Jewish Advocacy
ACCESS, AJC's young professional division, empowers Jewish leaders to advocate on behalf of critical domestic and global issues facing the Jewish community:
- Combating antisemitism at home and abroad
- Advocating for Israel’s legitimate place in the world
- Promoting pluralism and democratic values
What we do:
ACCESS leaders move the needle on what really matters and shape the dialogue on global Jewish advocacy. When you join ACCESS you will:
- Engage in strategic diplomatic outreach to diplomats, civic leaders, elected officials, and influencers
- Build relationships with intergroup and interreligious partners around the globe
- Travel the world on exclusive ACCESS advocacy missions
- Develop life-long leadership skills
For more information on ACCESS Global, email email@example.com
ACCESS is a division of AJC's Helen and Martin Kimmel Young Leadership Institute.
AJC ACCESS Email Signup
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC ACCESS.