Empowering Young Professionals in Global Jewish Advocacy
ACCESS, American Jewish Committee's young professional division, empowers Jewish leaders to advocate on behalf of critical domestic and global issues facing the Jewish community:
- Combating antisemitism at home and abroad
- Advocating for Israel’s legitimate place in the world
- Promoting pluralism and democratic values
What we do:
ACCESS leaders move the needle on what really matters and shape the dialogue on global Jewish advocacy. When you join ACCESS you will:
- Engage in strategic diplomatic outreach to diplomats, civic leaders, elected officials, and influencers
- Build relationships with intergroup and interreligious partners around the globe
- Travel the world on exclusive ACCESS advocacy missions
- Develop life-long leadership skills
For more information on ACCESS Global, email email@example.com
ACCESS is a division of AJC's Helen and Martin Kimmel Young Leadership Institute.
AJC ACCESS Email Signup
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC ACCESS.