April 20, 2022
Amid rising tensions in Israel, Canadian-Israeli journalist Matti Friedman shares candid advice for all who are trying to understand the complex situation that is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Friedman takes listeners behind the scenes of media reporting on Israel to demonstrate the sometimes corrosive impact that news outlets have when they attempt to oversimplify the conflict.
- (0:40) Matti Friedman
- Register here for a live People of the Pod recording on April 26th:
Bonds and Divides: American and Israeli Millennial Jews
- Eight Tips for Reading About Israel by Matti Friedman
- Pumpkinflowers by Matti Friedman
- Urge Congress to Stand with Israel
- Urge Congress to Counter Russian Aggression
- Listen to our latest episode: France’s Presidential Elections: Implications for French Jews and U.S. Politics
- Don’t forget to subscribe to People of the Pod on your favorite podcast app, and learn more at AJC.org/PeopleofthePod
- You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please be sure to tell your friends, tag us on social media with #PeopleofthePod, and hop onto Apple Podcasts to rate us and write a review, to help more listeners find us.