June 9, 2022
As we look ahead to AJC Global Forum 2022, the premier global Jewish advocacy gathering of the year (June 12-14 in New York City), we look back at some highlights from AJC Virtual Global Forum 2021, including conversations with U.S. Sens. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Tim Scott (R-SC), and Jacky Rosen (D-NV), on the launch of the Senate Caucus on Black-Jewish Relations, columnists Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss discussing the mainstreaming of antisemitism, and crucial advice from two young activists on how to combat anti-Jewish hatred on campus and beyond.
- (0:40) Cory Booker (D-NJ), Tim Scott (R-SC), and Jacky Rosen (D-NV)
- (8:37) Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
- (14:41) Talia Rosenberg and Julia Jassey
Can't make it to AJC Global Forum 2022, June 12-14, in New York? We've got the next best thing! Sign up at AJC.org/webcast to receive email reminders for the four AJC Global Forum live webcasts, featuring world leaders, the Great Debate, AJC CEO David Harris, and more!
Watch full sessions from Virtual Global Forum 2021:
- The Launch of the Senate Caucus on Black-Jewish Relations with U.S. Sens. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Tim Scott (R-SC), and Jacky Rosen (D-NV)
- The Mainstreaming of Antisemitism: How Should We Respond? With Bret Stephens, Bari Weiss, and Simone Rodan Benzaquen
- The View from Campus with Talia Rosenberg and Julia Jassey
Listen to our latest episode: Yossi Klein Halevi on the Convergence of Politics and Religion at Jerusalem’s Temple Mount
Don’t forget to subscribe to People of the Pod on your favorite podcast app, and learn more at AJC.org/PeopleofthePod
You can reach us at: email@example.com
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please be sure to tell your friends, tag us on social media with #PeopleofthePod, and hop onto Apple Podcasts to rate us and write a review, to help more listeners find us.