Intern with AJC Washington, D.C.
The AJC Washington Internship program allows individuals to gain industry exposure and make valuable contributions in a challenging and rewarding work environment. Through mentorship and hands-on experiences, interns help advance the AJC mission through innovative programs, education, research, media outreach, and diplomacy. Interns are expected to work at least 10 hours per week. The internship is unpaid, but available for class credit. The AJC Washington Internship Program is open to college students, graduate students, and recent college graduates.
- Academic Year (September – May)
- Fall (September - December)
- Spring (January - May)
- Summer (June - August)
- Assist AJC Washington in the implementation of programming, development, advocacy, and briefings
- Help research information on current news, foreign policy, special projects, and donor relations
- Support communication through database management, webpage updates, and member correspondence
- Update and maintain social media platforms through Facebook
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects on a daily basis
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about community and international relations
How To Apply:
Please APPLY HERE.
The application includes:
- One-page resume
- Brief writing sample
- One-page cover letter
We suggest making each document a separate PDF.
Please read this article before writing your cover letter.
Application Review Timeline:
Fall and Full Academic Year: July-August
Questions? Email email@example.com with the Subject Line: Internship Program