Intern with AJC New York
AJC’s NY Regional office is seeking a committed, well-organized and responsible intern (unpaid) to provide support to the NY Regional Office on a range of different initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter with strong communication skills (written and oral) and with a familiarity and comfort level with various computer software systems (database management, website editing, etc.) and social media platforms. Opportunity to receive excellent recommendation letters, upon successful completion of internship. We are accepting applications for the Fall and Spring academic years.
General responsibilities may include:
- Assist with program planning and implementation
- Assist with outreach to community partners and organizations, including legislators, diplomats and religious (Jewish and non-Jewish) leaders
- Assist with scheduling, coordination, and note taking at high-level meetings with elected officials and diplomats
- Assist with management and expansion of communications outreach, especially online and through social media
- Provide technical assistance with the administration of day to day office operations
To apply please send a letter of interest (why you want to work at AJC), times/dates you are available to work, and a resume to Eric Post, Associate Director, email@example.com.