Senior Program Associate, Alumni Engagement
Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Among Jewish advocacy organizations, AJC is the leader in the global arena. We are known for our unparalleled access to diplomats, government officials, and faith leaders in more than 100 countries. In addition to our New York headquarters and Office of Policy and Diplomatic Affairs in Washington, D.C., AJC has offices across the U.S. and around the globe and maintains partnerships with Jewish communities worldwide.
Project Interchange is an institute of AJC that serves as a strategic tool for all its international institutes and partners, as well as its domestic offices, to build strong relationships with key global leaders that will ultimately strengthen AJC’s advocacy goals.
The Senior Program Associate, Alumni Engagement will support and grow the PI alumni engagement effort within AJC. She/he will support the effective integration of PI alumni into the various areas of AJC global advocacy in collaboration with the appropriate regional offices and departments, and providing continuing education, programming, and advocacy opportunities for those alumni.
The Senior Program Associate does all this while adhering to AJC’s core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Accountability.
Program Development and Implementation
- Provide conceptual, logistical and organizational support for alumni engagement programs, resources, and activities, including but not limited to: Alumni Briefings (Virtual), Alumni Reunions, Alumni at Global Forum, Alumni Venture Fund, and Alumni Program Grants.
- Format and upload monthly alumni newsletters and event invitations via Luminate.
- Assist the director in preparing updates on alumni impact for AJC/PI websites, donors, foundations, and board members.
- Update Alumni Impact Inventory twice yearly
- Conduct ongoing alumni research.
- Do daily review of alumni Twitter filters.
- Create and send four-month post-delegation evaluations.
- Track responses to delegation evaluation and four-month post-delegation evaluation.
- Create annual analysis of delegation evaluations.
- Tally alumni actions categories monthly.
- Create annual analysis of alumni actions.
Organizational and Administrative/Financial affairs
- Upkeep of alumni records and actions on Raiser’s Edge.
- Monthly reports from Raiser’s Edge and Zoom.
- Updates to alumni database and alumni email segment.
- Post-delegation regional hand-offs for U.S. participants.
- Create twice-yearly comprehensive alumni lists for all AJC internal partners.
- Maintain budgetary records.
- BA/BS degree
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience with ACCESS, Raiser’s Edge database, and Excel a plus
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your application to: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/r18i5pge0i0t6kr/