Everything You Need To Know About Threats Posed By Iran
American Jewish Committee (AJC) sounds the alarm on, and advocates against, the Iranian regime’s destructive and destabilizing role in the world, which includes repeated calls for the annihilation of Israel; support for terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Hezbollah; dissemination of antisemitism; violation of the JCPOA (the agreement reached in July 2015 with the five permanent members of the UN Security Council and Germany); active assistance to the Assad regime in its murderous campaign against the Syrian people; expansionist interference in the internal affairs of other countries; and pervasive human rights abuses.
AJC, through our offices around the world, works every day to spur the international community to counter the Iranian threat.
The resources below include facts and key insights into Iran related topics.
To find answers to your questions about Iran’s destructive and destabilizing role in the world, use the search bar below and check boxes on the left to view articles, videos, podcasts, columns, eBooks, and more. Don’t see an answer to your question about Iran? Click here to let us know.
For additional content related to Hezbollah and Hamas, please search here.
- 5 Things Everyone Needs to Know About the Iran Nuclear Talks
- 6 Human Rights Abuses Iran Hopes the World and U.S. Negotiators Ignore
- Podcast: Hear From the Woman Iran Tried to Kidnap
- Bahrain Foreign Minister Addresses AJC Global Forum on Arab-Israel Peace, Iran Threat
- The Great Debate: Is the Iran Nuclear Deal Worth Saving? - The Max Fisher Annual Program