January 20, 2021
American Jewish Committee (AJC) is fortunate to have crossed paths with many of the incoming Biden administration officials, and looks forward to future engagement with them. AJC, a 501(c)3 nonpartisan organization, looks forward to working with the new administration and both parties in Congress to combat antisemitism, help ensure Israel’s security, and protect democratic values around the world.
- Watch President Joe Biden's video address to AJC Global Forum 2019.
- Watch Vice President Kamala Harris's video address to AJC Global Forum 2019.
- Watch Secretary of State-designate Antony Blinken's address to AJC Global Forum 2015.
- Listen to Transportation Secretary-designate Pete Buttigieg talk about his trip to Israel with AJC on AJC's People of the Pod.
- Watch Veterans Affairs Secretary-designate Denis McDonough's address to AJC Global Forum 2013.
- Watch Labor Secretary-designate Marty Walsh's remarks at an AJC event about the NO HATE Act in 2020.
- Watch U.S. Agency for International Development Administrator-designate Samantha Power's discussion with AJC CEO David Harris at AJC's Board of Governors Meeting in 2014.
- Watch the Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, Susan Rice, address AJC Global Forum 2016.
- Watch U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, John Kerry, address AJC Global Forum 2013.