Manager, Corporate Engagement
Flexible (within the U.S.)
Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Among Jewish advocacy organizations, AJC is the leader in the global arena. We are known for our unparalleled access to diplomats, government officials, and faith leaders in more than 100 countries. In addition to our New York headquarters and Office of Policy and Diplomatic Affairs in Washington, D.C., AJC has offices across the U.S. and around the globe and maintains partnerships with Jewish communities worldwide.
The Manager, Corporate Engagement will be responsible for spearheading AJC’s outreach to corporate America. The position will focus primary on medium to large public and private companies, including tech companies, on issues related to antisemitism, Jewish diversity and inclusion, and Israel.
The Manager, Corporate Engagement does all this while adhering to AJC’s core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Accountability.
The Manager, Corporate Engagement will conduct strategic outreach to influential companies to grow AJC’s reach in the corporate space. The Manager will create and develop AJC’s corporate engagement strategy and will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating AJC’s relationships with companies.
Working with the U.S. Director for Combating Antisemitism, the Manager will work closely with companies’ DEI officers and Human Resources staff to develop personalized AJC trainings to meet individual company needs. The Manager will build a cross functional corporate training team from Contemporary Jewish Life, Combating U.S. Antisemitism, Advocacy, and the Department of Regional Offices to bring AJC trainings into corporations and ensure they operate smoothly and are conducted in a streamlined way with consistent AJC branding and up-to-date recommendations. The Manager should be able to give these trainings on antisemitism, Jewish diversity and inclusion, and Israel. S/he will also oversee the creation and implementation of an evaluation tool to ascertain impact and improve AJC trainings as necessary, and will be responsible for follow-up engagement and opportunities, such as connecting appropriate corporate leaders with AJC’s Project Interchange.
Lastly, the Manager will work closely with AJC’s Development Department on corporate sponsorship opportunities for AJC.
- Create a strategy to proactively engage select companies with AJC’s resources and messaging, build relationships, and ensure follow-up opportunities, including corporate sponsorship.
- Develop a Standard Operating Procedure for company trainings on antisemitism, Jewish diversity and inclusion, and Israel.
- Manage, coordinate, and deliver corporate DEI trainings on antisemitism.
- Build and implement an evaluation and assessment plan of AJC’s corporate trainings to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness.
- Research new trends in antisemitism within the workplace and DEI offices’ response.
- Work closely with the Advocacy Department and Global Communications on U.S. combating antisemitism campaigns for corporate America and help manage the creation of complimentary tools and other resources that enhance implementation of the campaign by AJC staff.
- Explore avenues for corporate leaders to participate in AJC Project Interchange Delegations.
- Connect companies and employees with AJC institutes, programs, and initiatives.
- Develop periodic reports on AJC’s corporate engagement.
- Master’s degree; an advanced degree in business or public policy preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in business development, sales or operations, and/or marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate America, including DEI office structures and messaging
- Experience working with corporations; previous private sector employment preferred.
- DEI certification and/or experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; strong and engaging public speaking ability
- Detail oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to think innovatively and solve problems under pressure
AJC requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, unless one has a legally recognized reason for exemption.
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your application to: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/s1wdu1hj0gs3oak/