Events and Marketing Coordinator
Overview: AJC’s Atlanta Office is a fast-paced, highly effective organization that demands creativity, commitment and the ability to build bridges of understanding between the Jewish community and many different religions, cultures, and nationalities.
The ideal candidate will be a smart, high-energy self-starter who combines organizational acumen and professionalism, with being a consummate team player who works effectively with various constituencies.
The Events and Marketing Coordinator will ensure that the first impression is the right and best impression all while adhering to AJC’s core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Accountability.
Assist the Regional Office Director and all other regional staff with the implementation and execution of advocacy programming, leadership development, and fundraising activities. These tasks include both administrative work, as well as marketing to promote AJC initiatives.
- Coordinate logistical details for regional office, including processing of payments and pledges and data for numerous fundraising events;
- Process Invoices and payments;
- Monitor and maintain office and community calendars, and correspondence with guests.
- Electronic Communications - Prepare mass email campaigns to promote advocacy, leadership, and fundraising efforts;
- Social Media – develop and post social media content to strengthen AJC’s brand and promote opportunities for engagement. Analyze success and make alterations to campaigns;
- Website Management – maintain and update AJC Atlanta website;
- Coordinate media archive – collect photo, video and media.
- General Tasks
- Keep office clean, organized, and attractive (First Impressions);
- Liaison with building management, including Service Staff;
- Manage and order supplies and equipment for office and events;
- General office duties include answering the phone and taking messages;
- Ensure kitchen is stocked with necessary pantry items;
- Staff meetings and events as necessary, outside of standard working hours, including early mornings and evenings.
Personal qualifications and core competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Respect for and adherence to confidentiality is required
- Well-developed customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- A self-starter, willing to take the initiative
- A team player as well as able to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Passion for the mission of AJC
- Computer skills required: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Raiser’s Edge
- Sense of Humor
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your application on: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/r13lp1cm1qosk03/