Digital Marketing Manager
New York, NY
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing AJC’s regional office email marketing communications. This includes, but is not limited to, coding emails, assisting AJC regional offices, ensuring quality assurance, and handling performance marketing reporting. As such, this role within AJC’s digital marketing support team requires excellent communication and customer service skills for working across teams and departments, a strong attention to detail to ensure emails are free of coding and branding errors, and a proficiency in HTML and CSS to be able to look at an email’s code and identify and solve granular issues.
The Digital Marketing Manager does all this while adhering to AJC’s core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Accountability.
- Setup and then oversee the maintenance of AJC’s email marketing templates;
- Quality assure and approve AJC regional office marketing emails;
- Work closely with AJC regional offices to ensure adherence to email templates;
- Work closely with the graphics team to ensure digital adherence to AJC branding standards;
- Work closely with the IT team, users and vendor(s) to implement measures to increase the deliverability of AJC’s email marketing platform.
- Responsible for QAing the HTML and inline CSS of marketing emails;
- Manage render testing across multiple email clients and ISPs (Outlook, Google, etc.);
- Oversee email append strings;
- Manage and implement day-to-day email marketing support for AJC regional offices;
- Provide exemplary customer service to internal clients;
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of marketing emails;
- Assist with coordination of email send times across AJC;
- Monitor, test, and approve AJC emails to ensure adherence to template and branding standards;
- Provide support for building and sending emails;
- Provide support for pulling email analytics;
- QA and implement new email templates;
- Serve as the knowledge base for marketing email template capabilities;
- Provide support and recommendations as to which email template best fit a requested use case;
- Provide support and recommendations regarding email marketing best practices.
- Troubleshoot email marketing issues;
- Update and be the knowledge base for email marketing training materials;
- Provide support for other projects, as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an email marketing platform
- Strong project management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Fluent in the English Language
- Strong organization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- BA degree
- Design Experience
- Customer Support Experience
- Experience with Blackbaud’s Luminate Online, CRM and/or RE NXT
- Experience with Google Forms & Google Analytics
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your application on: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/r17vhxss008ei5l/