Data and Events Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
The San Francisco region plays a particularly important role for AJC in many aspects of the organization’s work. San Francisco has the fourth largest Jewish population in the United States and hosts over seventy diplomatic missions. As a thriving innovation, business, academic and cultural destination, the Bay Area is a key region for building AJC’s strategic relationships.
The Data and Events Coordinator will provide essential administrative support to achieve AJC’s development goals and provide coordination support for AJC’s community programs. The role will require strong organizational and planning abilities, data management skills, an eagerness to work closely with AJC’s lay and staff leadership team, and an enthusiasm for AJC’s international diplomatic advocacy and human rights mission.
- With the Development Director and national AJC team, implement best practices for entering and utilizing data to achieve our regional office fundraising goals including managing gift processing, acknowledgments, and updates.
- With AJC staff, support the vision, flow, and implementation of events such as parlor meetings, board meetings, and major community events with diplomats, legislators and community leaders. The Data and Events Coordinator will manage the communications and marketing of events, venue logistics, vendor relationships, volunteer management, registration, budgeting, and additional functions to execute well organized and successful AJC programs for the community.
- Provide administrative support for the regional office including management of phone, mail, office and marketing supplies, and coordinating our staff team meetings and retreats.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in Data Management and/or Event Planning
- Expertise with database and computer programs preferred, including the following: Microsoft Word, Excel suite, Raiser’s Edge (or comparable donor database), Eventbrite, Email Playground
- Enthusiasm and experience with event planning and management
- Experience with social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a diplomatic customer service orientation
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Enthusiastic about joining a small, fun, dedicated and hardworking team.
- Familiarity with the Bay Area Jewish community desired.
- Passion for the mission of AJC
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your application on: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/qhdjsjv0lgqz60/