New York, NY
Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Among Jewish advocacy organizations, AJC is the leader in the global arena. We are known for our unparalleled access to diplomats, government officials, and faith leaders in more than 100 countries. In addition to our New York headquarters and Office of Government and International Affairs in Washington, D.C., AJC has offices across the United States and around the globe and maintains partnerships with Jewish communities worldwide.
The Business Analyst will report to the Business Applications Manager and play a critical role in ongoing systems analysis, enhancement and implementation projects. The Business Analyst will work closely with departments and regional offices throughout the organization, providing technical support and identifying and executing opportunities to further leverage technology to achieve the organization’s mission. This is a high visibility role, offering extensive exposure at all levels across the organization.
The Business Analyst does all this while adhering to AJC’s core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence and Accountability.
Work as part of a team to:
- Identify, develop and implement new and enhanced technologies, working closely and collaboratively with end users, IT team members and third-party technology providers;
- Support users throughout the organization in their use of Raiser’s Edge (RE) and other applications through training, coaching and collaboration;
- Assist in the design of queries, exports, reports and imports for all departments;
- Contribute to the planning and design of enterprise data management;
- Troubleshoot technical problems;
- Maintain integrations between RE and other systems, including Cvent and Salesforce;
- Perform regular data checks and maintenance to enhance data integrity.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Raiser’s Edge and other Blackbaud software
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with business reporting such as Crystal Reports
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- must be a skilled listener
- Extremely well-developed organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Dependable and reliable with strong improvement focus
- Respect for and adherence to confidentiality
- A thoughtful team player who can work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Previous experience with Papersave a plus
- Previous business analysis experience a plus
- Thorough understanding of fundraising concepts and best practices a plus
- Previous professional experience in not-for-profit sector a plus
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your application on: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/rhkp9g810gecxq/