Applications Analyst Associate
Flexible – within the U.S.
Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Among Jewish advocacy organizations, AJC is the leader in the global arena. We are known for our unparalleled access to diplomats, government officials, and faith leaders in more than 100 countries. In addition to our New York headquarters and Office of Policy and Diplomatic Affairs in Washington, D.C., AJC has offices across the U.S. and around the globe and maintains partnerships with Jewish communities worldwide.
The Applications Analyst Associate will report to the Managing Director, IT and play a critical role in ongoing systems analysis, enhancement, integration and implementation projects. The Applications Analyst Associate will work closely with the Applications Analyst to manage integrations and data integrity across multiple applications.
The Applications Analyst Associate does all this while adhering to AJC’s core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Accountability
- Run, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot HubSpot integrations, primarily the Raiser’s Edge integration built by Omatic
- Configure and modify integration field mappings, document data flows, and resolve data sync exceptions
- Run reports and conduct analyses of constituent data in support of AJC strategic fundraising, marketing, and advocacy initiatives
- Assess data/integration gaps and develop efficient plans to address them
- Enhance deliverability by purging non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
- Maintain proper email list hygiene through a continual process of cleaning and email validation
- Coordinate with the Raiser’s Edge team to identify and remediate integration-related Raiser’s Edge data integrity risks and issues as they arise
- Coordinate with Regional Offices and Departments to reduce list redundancies and promote best practices around segmenting lists
- Serve as a back-up for all of the Applications Analyst’s responsibilities
- Assist regional staff in the creation of event registration forms
- Support other departmental initiatives as needed, and as time allows
- 1-3 years’ experience with HubSpot or other email marketing/CRM software
- Some experience in systems analysis/reporting
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be a skilled listener
- Extremely well-developed organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Dependable and reliable with strong improvement focus
- Respect for and adherence to confidentiality
- A thoughtful team player who can work independently
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards colleagues (“users”) at all times.
- Previous experience with the following:
- Raiser’s Edge Database and NXT views
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thorough understanding of fundraising concepts and best practices
- Previous professional experience in not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of, and support for, the organization’s mission
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) - 15 vacation days per year, that increases with continued employment
- Paid Holidays (many Federal and major Jewish Holidays)
- Hybrid work schedule
- 403(b) participation, after one year of employment
- Transit plan
AJC requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, unless one has a legally recognized reason for exemption.
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The salary range for this position is $42,000 to $55,000, depending on location and relevant experience.
Please submit your application to: