Action Item Index
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- To Fight Anti-Semitism First Define It
- Andrew Baker in Times of Israel
Lack of agreement on how to define anti-Semitism undermines Jewish community security, endangers the safety of individual Jews, and leads some to question their future in Europe.
- TPP Demise Hurts US Interests
- Jason Isaacson and Shira Loewenberg in The Hill
The death of the TPP will intensify already existing doubts about American reliability, doubts that AJC had heard from numerous opinion leaders and government officials from the region and around the world.
- Obama Should Leave A Legacy That Can Bring Peace
- John Shapiro in New York Jewish Week
We hope President Obama can encourage President Abbas to remember the words of John F. Kennedy: "Let us never fear to negotiate." That would be an important legacy.