Official Notice - 2014 Westchester Annual Meeting
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING
The Annual Meeting of the members of the Westchester Region of AJC shall be held at The Center for Jewish Life at Westchester Reform Temple on June 12, 2014 at 7:30pm:
1. To elect Regional Officers and Executive Committee Members at Large for the term beginning July 1, 2014.
2. To elect Board Members for a three-year term beginning July 1, 2014.
3. To receive the Treasurer’s Report.
4. To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
5. To hear a special presentation, “The Role of Global Markets in the National Security of the U.S. and Israel" featuring Dr. Efraim Chalamish, Law and Business Professor, commentator, and President of the Global Center for Economic Development and Security.