LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Peace Mindset
- Kenneth Bandler in Jerusalem Post
Real change will emerge when UN member states stop focusing on the U.S. and Israel as the only ones responsible for solving the conflict.
- An Open Letter to President Trump on Anti-Semitism
- David Harris and Lawrence Grossman in Huffington Post and Times of Israel
You proudly speak of the Jewish members of your immediate family. Yet, until now at least, you won’t comment on the threats that ultimately menace them every bit as much as the rest of us.
- "Two-State, One-State": The Difference Matters
- David Harris in Huffington Post and Times of Israel
In the end, however fraught with difficulty the two-state path might be, the one-state alternative is even more menacing because it is simply not sustainable. Sooner or later, it would sound the death knell for Zionism as we know it.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- AJC Announces Keynote Speaker for Central Europe Office Gala: Former Latvian President Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga
- Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council Statement on Bomb Threats Targeting Jewish Community Centers Across U.S.
- AJC Dismayed by President Trump’s Treatment of Reporter, Unwillingness to Address Issue of Anti-Semitism