Preamble: “The charter of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) reveals its face, presents its identity, clarifies its stand, makes clear its aspiration, discusses its hopes, and calls out to help it and support it and to join its ranks, because our fight with the Jews is very extensive and very grave, and it requires all the sincere efforts.”
1. "Israel will exist, and will continue to exist, until Islam abolishes it, as it abolished that which was before it."
2. “The Islamic Resistance Movement maintains that the land of Palestine is Waqf land given as endowment for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. One should not neglect it or a part of it, nor should one relinquish it or a part of it. No Arab state, or all of the Arab states, have the right to do this; no king or president has this right nor all the kings and presidents together; no organization, or all the organizations together - be they Palestinian or Arab - have the right to do this because Palestine is Islamic Waqf land given to all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection.”
3. “The initiatives, the so-called peace solutions, and the international conferences for resolving the Palestinian problem stand in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement, for to neglect any part of Palestine is to neglect part of the Islamic faith. The nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith. It is in the light of this principle that its members are educated, and they wage jihad in order to raise the banner of Allah over the homeland…There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are a waste of time and a farce. The Palestinian people is far too eminent to have its future, its rights and its destiny toyed with.”
4. "Today it is Palestine, and tomorrow some other country or countries, for the Zionist plan has no limits…Their plan is expounded in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and their present behavior is the best proof for what we are saying.”
5. “The day the enemies conquer some part of the Muslim land, jihad becomes a personal duty of every Muslim. In the face of the Jewish occupation of Palestine, it is necessary to raise the banner of jihad. This requires the propagation of Islamic consciousness among the masses, locally, in the Arab world and in the Islamic world. It is necessary to instill the spirit of jihad in the nation, engage the enemies and join the ranks of the jihad fighters.”
Read the full Charter here.Date: 8/4/2014