Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. In addition to its New York headquarters and Office of Government & International Affairs in Washington, D.C., AJC has regional offices and affiliates across the U.S. and overseas in addition to a multitude of global partnerships.
The Department of Regional Offices supports the work of AJC’s regional offices, which:
- Maintain the agency's nationwide presence,
- Attract leaders and donors to AJC,
- Enhance the agency's influence with key local,
- National and international decision makers and stakeholders,
- Implement advocacy initiatives at the state/local level,
- Establish and nurture community relationships, and
- Serve as AJC's eyes and ears on the ground.
The Department of Regional Offices is seeking an enthusiastic and detail oriented Intern to provide support for the division's ongoing projects and new initiatives.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Passion for the mission of AJC.
- Experience working with traditional and new media.
- Outstanding writing, editing and communication skills.
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
This is an unpaid internship.
To apply, please send your letter of interest (why you want to work at AJC), resume and dates/times you are available to work to Amanda Mishler at firstname.lastname@example.org.